Turn your home into a non-toxic, bacteria and virus-free home with our all purpose disinfectant. 7 days of continuous protection - no reapplication needed.
We use ingredients that are safe for humans and the planet. We don't use harsh chemicals, pesticides, synthetic fragrances or optical brighteners. Our products are:100% Food GradeKills 99.99% of Bacteria and Viruses*Anti-Microbial, Anti-FungalNo Harmful Residual For the EnvironmentDeveloped for Home, Medical Establishments and Professional UseSafe to use on babies skinFinally, the air you breathe in your home can be free from cocktails of toxic chemicals that cause serious health problems.
SKIN: Spray and rub dry.
ALL SURFACES: Clean surfaces of dust and debris. Spray products from a distance of 30cm to 55cm. Spread evenly with a low absorption cloth and allow to dry.
STORE IN COOL DRY PLACE
DISCONTINUE USE IF IRRITATION OCCURS. TOPICAL USE ONLY.
AVOID PROLONG SUNLIGHT AND EXTREME TEMPERATURES