ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
- Credit Card and Internet Banking
- We accept credit card payments and direct debit transactions from all major Malaysian banks via iPay88.
- We accept e-Wallet payments from GrabPay and Touch n’ Go e-wallets.
Frequently Asked Questions on Payments
1. Why was my payment declined?
The most common reasons this happens are:
- The card has expired
- An incorrect card number, validation code (CVC) or expiry date was entered
- There are insufficient funds on the card
- The card is over its limit
- The card is a type we don't accept or is blocked for certain kinds of transactions by the issuer, such as online transactions
- The card has been declined based on location (Fuel2Fit is based in Malaysia and some banks might decline a charge from an international merchant)
- The card was blocked by the bank’s fraud system
If we receive more information from the payment provider during the checkout attempt, we will display a specific message clarifying why the charge didn't go through. For example, if you enter an incorrect card number or expiry date you might see this warning:
If you are sure, you have entered your card details correctly, and still see an error message, the most likely reason is that the issuing bank has declined the charge for one of the reasons shown above.
If this is the case, you'll have to contact your bank to authorise transactions from Fuel2Fit. Alternatively, you can try using another credit card, debit card, or a PayPal account.
2. I didn’t receive a confirmation of my payment via email. Where can I check for details?
Login to your account on the Fuel2Fit website. Check your order history or you can email/call our customer service for assistance.
3. My credit card was double charged. How can I get a refund?
If you see a double charge on your bank statement, please contact our customer service where you placed your order and ask to refund the second payment. A double charge might happen when you refresh the page during a payment or click submit twice.
If customer service confirms that only one transaction had successfully gone through, the other charge could simply be an authorisation hold from your issuing bank. This authorisation hold will be released within a few days. Alternatively, you can contact your issuer to have these funds released.
It is also advised to check with your bank or credit card company just to be sure that you are not double charged.
4. Do you accept payment by instalment?
Not yet but we’re looking at several service providers. We hope to bring you this new feature very soon. Be on the lookout for announcements.
5. Are e-wallet payments accepted?
Yes. We accept e-wallets like Touch ‘n Go, GrabPay, ShopeePay and Boost.