Turn your home into a non-toxic, bacteria and virus free home with our all purpose disinfectant. 7 days of continous protection - no reapplication needed.
100% Food Grade
Kills 99.99% of Bacteria and Viruses*
No Harmful Residual For the Environment
Developed for Home, Medical Establishments and Professional Use
Safe to use on babies skin
Finally, the air you breathe in your home can be free from cocktails of toxic chemicals that cause serious health problems.
SKIN: Spray and rub dry.
ALL SURFACES: Clean surfaces of dust and debries. Spray products from a distance of 30cm to 55cm. Spread evenly with a low absorbant cloth and allow to dry.
STORE IN COOL DRY PLACE
DISCONTINUE USE IF IRRITATION OCCURS. TOPICAL USE ONLY.
AVOID PROLONG SUNLIGHT AND EXTREME TEMPERATURES